A business builder can engage at any level they choose, full time, part time or whenever, primarily at the local area level. Typically our Reps are selling to local businesses, as they engage in their day to day activities, where they “eat, play or shop”. There are no territories or boundaries for personal sales to individual businesses.
its your business
Each business builder is their own business entity, in which they should want to promote themselves to other business owners within their community. One of their marketing tools is having a MaxExposure Social Media account.
This will demonstrate their personal use of the products and services we offer. As such, each rep is required to purchase a premium Social Media Management package ( discounted to the Basic Package price of only $399/month + $550 Set up fee*) to promote themselves in their local market.
Commission Schedule & Bonuses
Click the tabs below to find out more about our commissions structure and bonuses
- Set-up Fee 50% of all set up fees paid on each sale…
- Residual: 50% of the Residual Margin for the life of the client (minimum requirements will be the same to retain commissions year to year).
- Commissions apply to all products which have a “profit margin” listed.
The set-up fee on the Rep’s MaxExposure Social Media Business account, is fully refunded over the course of the first 5 sales (20% per sale) when accomplished in the first 45 days from enrollment.
- All features on the Essentials Plus Package
- $50 FB advertising each month
- Personal FB Page post promoting your MaxExpo Business page weekly
- 1000 business cards, replaced as needed
- $550 Set up fee Refunded over first 5 sales within 45 days of enrollment
- Review Manager™ System FREE to all Independent Direct Reps.
- MaxSales System Fee waived ($69 value FREE)
- up to 20 Analysis
- over 20 Analysis @ $3 each billed the following month
Once a Rep achieves 25 “personal sales” (or 10,000 in recurring monthly sales) they can apply to advance to the Enterprise Rep level, if desired. Training & Certification will be required. Upon certification, a Rep will be qualified to engage in selling to Enterprise Business with multiple accounts. See program information for more details.
REP can qualify to advance to a management positions after they have secured 25 clients through personal sales and complete the Manage Training Program, which consist of programs to professionally and effectively recruit, train and manage MaxExposure Sales Reps.
Once qualified, a Manager will receive 5% override commission on all sales and set up fees, secured by a REP on the manager’s team. A Manage can have unlimited REPs on their team without any boundaries or territories.
- One on One Sales Training from Company President or Sales Executive
- Ongoing training & Sales Support as needed
- Personal Consultations as needed
join our growing team
Interested in applying or scheduling an interview?
Please complete the form below!
* Must be Business Builder to upgrade